Jude

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 3 13:27:19 PDT 2001

I forwarded Eric Beck's corrections of Jude Wanniski's errors to the man himself, who apologizes, and says they were short-handed today becuase of the holiday. I mentioned that some of my left friends find my continuing interest in JW's work to be odd (I do myself sometimes). Jude responded (referring to himself, ominously, in the third person):

>Tell your left friends that Wanniski is, at heart, a Marxist. Did you ever
>read my long essay on Marx? You should send it around. For one thing, Marx
>was a supply-sider. For another, he was a democrat.
>
>Jude <http://www.polyconomics.com/searchbase/km1.htm>

That link is to his 1994 essay on KM.

Doug