homoerotics (was Re: Tibet)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 1 10:24:16 PDT 2001

Sedgewick on homosociality is great. Also good, if a bit too post-structuralist for my taste is the volume by Jonathan Dollimore, who has a newish vol. on Death & Western Kultur, as well.

As I cited to Christopher yesterday, offlist, see this on Gay "Clone" Machos of the 70's. Martin Levine, edited by Michael Kimmel, "Gay Macho: The Life And Death Of The Homosexual Clone." Michael Pugliese, didja know only one member of the Village People was gay! "In the Navy...At The YMCA!...San Francisco...!What was that movie they were in?