The CIA Murdered Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendricks (sic.), Jim Morrison, Mama Cass...

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 1 21:12:56 PDT 2001

HEH! I never thought that Mama Cass Eliot was a National Security Threat! Until Now! Imagine what Don McLean would make of the below! Billy a/k/a Buddy Holly, was driving the Car that James Dean crashed and James Dean was Really in the plane with the Big Bopper! Michael Pugliese

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=3763

Observer of CIA/Mafia murder of American Citizens The CIA Murdered Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendricks, Jim Morrison Sun Jul 1 19:28:52 2001

Observer of CIA/Mafia murder of American Citizens. The CIA Murdered Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendricks, Jim Morrison, Mama Cass Elliott, Billy Holly, and many, many more. Years ago, I had attended a U.S. Psychotronics Conference in Atlanta Georgia, whereof, at this conference I had sat through a very powerful symposium seminar that had been put on by the well known authors, and lecturers named Mary and Dean Hardy, who had delivered a very powerful seminar that day on their investigations of the Ancient Mystery Schools of Ancient Egypt and they had provided a very convincing slide program that depicted one of these ancient mystery school sites that was located somewhere south of the main Pyramid complex near Cairo Egypt. It was after this seminar that I had met and proceeded to have a late night conversation with a man who during this conversation admitted to being a high ranking officer in the CIA. This man was having some inner turmoil and emotional healing crisis due to his own conscious having reflected upon what the CIA had made him do while he had been serving in the CIA. For some reason this man felt compelled to open up and disclose some things that at that time, took me totally by surprise. He admitted that the CIA was responsible to murdering thousands of United States Citizens who the CIA had been ordered to eliminate due to these citizens being a threat to the Global Banking Elites and therefor possibly interfering with the Global Elites plan for making sure that the United States citizens would never figure out who really controls the U.S. Government, the Federal Reserve System, and all U.S. Intelligence Agencies. That night this man who had claimed to be a high ranking CIA officer had admitted to me that the CIA had murdered Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jimmy Hendricks, Mama Cass Elliott, Billy Holly, and that the CIA had rigged aircraft to crash that had been carrying entertainers such as Billy Holly, Otis Redding, Lynard Skynard, and many, many more and that the murder of John Lennon was also carried out by the CIA. This man had also mentioned to me that night that the CIA had murdered tens of thousands of other people who were famous musicians, actors, authors, scientists, lecturers, corporate leaders, millionaires, politicians, bureaucrats, law enforcement personnel, and many other American Citizens. Why, because these people and rock stars were becoming to powerful, and they were a threat to the Global Elites, and these people and rock stars were not apart of the Elite's chosen hierarchy and secret blood lines and they could have become too out spoken against the Secret World Government and about what this Secret Shadow Government is really all about, and what it was planning to do to fully control and to manipulate the American people. This was fully explained to me that night by this man who had claimed to be a high ranking CIA officer.

WOW!...tell us more — APFN, Sun Jul 1 20:30