Defining Capitalism

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Jul 3 20:10:58 PDT 2001

I would think other factors would affect the relative price of the software and the garment: the military that surround the work compound threatening anybody who would dare to ask for better conditions; the WTO and the US government, which stand behind intellectual property laws. The power of Microsoft to eliminate competitors.

But I don't think that these factors are what concerned the physiocrats.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu