Adolph Reed on Bob Kerry

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 6 08:22:30 PDT 2001

The Roger Morris book on the Clinton's has more details on Bill and the Moratorium. Where Bill met folks like Rick Stearns, Eugene McCarthy volunteer and future CIA director, R. James Woolsey, and David Mixner, the gay politico. Mixner has an autobiography out there, probably full of dish on Bill & Hillary. Michael Pugliese P.S. Morris and his wife, Sally Denton have a big new book on Las Vegas cand the Mob. Could be a fun read. Morris was in a past life, on the NSC under Kissenger. Was bugged along with Morton Halperin. Think he quit like Halperin, after Cambodia "incursion" became public. Being only 9 at the time of Kent State etc. how "secret" was the bombing of Cambodia, anyway? Was it commonly known inside the anti-war movement? Was Chomsky blasting it in the pgs. of the NYRB? The one Chomsky I never read was the collection from Vintage/Random House, "At War With Asia, " from 1973. P.P.S. Have to dig it out of my memory (maybe Reed alluded to it?) but the other Kerry, the one from Massachusetts, is alleged to have committed some atrocity himself.