suck your 0wn dixor!

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Jul 6 12:19:40 PDT 2001

At 11:55 AM 7/6/01 -0700, Ian Murray wrote:

>=========
>The Uroborous, Yantra's, Mandala's, Yogic practices of autofellatio
>etc......
>
>Ian

TGIF! a former beau could actually do this! obligatory confessional just for dd! two in one day! woohoo! anyway, i love this page! it is no longer just a page on a site, ya gotta download, but i had this in my files from pulpculture list:

Introduction <...> My core idea is so simple, it can be revealed in one sentence. It is so radical, shocking and heretical, that you would stop reading if I put that sentence next.

The inerrancy of my idea will not be based upon personal authority and erudition, neither on a tenuous chain of evidence ending in antiquities. Rather, it will be so evident as to be incontrovertible, like the purloined letter of author Edgar Allan Poe, once exposed. <...> I would label it as gnostic, for it can be apprehended directly by a solitaire without instruction, also because it agrees with, and explains many doctrines already labeled as gnostic within and without Christianity. <...> I will first tell you the matter straightforwardly. Then, because it will be offensive to many people, who would turn away, I will launch into listing strong evidences given by an host of witnesses before me, and show how they and I are saying the same thing.

I am about to write an ordinary word that can be used to label and

to discuss a very special "Word of God", which latter is reflexive,

and can never be told to anyone other than oneself:

"Autofellatio".

That ineffable word is the solution of the otherwise mysterious famous equation opening theGospel of John in the New Testament:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

If you can even temporarily and tentatively accept my positing such a seemingly profane and blasphemous interpretation of that central concept, then we may begin to solve many additional symbols by using the following simple hermeneutic, or interpretive principle: Seek out expressions that are isomorphic to autofellatio, also to several other sexual activities that I will help to point out, and assign meanings to any new symbols implied by those expressions until all symbols can be consistently resolved, universally.

When the right interpretations of symbols are found, those meanings will be found to stand up from cover to cover throughout and across all the secular and religious texts of all lands and all times whose authors have demonstrated the gnostic inspiration of autofellatio.

This hermeneutic will also serve to discriminate between inspired texts and uninspired texts, for the latter texts will be shown to have no correlation at all with the isomorphisms of autofellatio, their authors being ignorant of the spiritual relationships that become apparent after someone suffers the metanoia (greek: "a change of mode of thought and feeling, repentance"), metamorphosis caused by autofellatio.

more at: http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/theword.htm