Chip and Nathan's Argument (was Re: Defining Fascism)

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 6 17:57:17 PDT 2001

The racism was also used to justify repression of: unions, left wing movements- particularly communist, and a fraction of the capitalist class itself and all of this could work in the interest of many capitalists. Jews were behind unions. Jews were behind communism. Jews were responsible for those aspects of capitalism that profited at the expense of the Volk..

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: Nathan Newman <nathan at newman.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 12:26 PM Subject: Re: Chip and Nathan's Argument (was Re: Defining Fascism)