FW: Funky names

Forstater, Mathew ForstaterM at umkc.edu
Wed Jul 11 15:52:51 PDT 2001

and I used to hang out with Peter Pussydog (R.I.P), but I don't think it was his real name. Scarlet (the) Harlot for that matter.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Perelman To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Sent: 7/11/01 4:30 PM Subject: Re: Funky names

I used to know Jefferson Fuck Poland, who used to attend parties at my house.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu