zionism

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Wed Jul 11 17:07:14 PDT 2001

Thank you Brad,

Finally, this issue makes it to the LBO mailing list! Yes, on this topic, the silence has been deafening out there.

I am beyond rage. I am in a catatonic stupor of rage, particularly when it seems more and more clear that Sharon is very much set on finishing the job. It's 48 all over again only now there won't be any Palestinians left at all.

PLEASE, if you guys don't know what has been happening, read the history. It's only 100 years old...and most of it only fifty years old...so there's not that much to look at. Look at Choamsky's "Fateful Triangle" look at a fairly new and fascinating book called "Dangerous Liasons"...there's some terrific stuff out there and this story and its denoument will come to haunt us all. (The US IS neck deep in this mess.)

Joanna Bujes