Fw:NaderHatersUSA

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 13 09:31:04 PDT 2001

AAARRRGGGHH! More registered Democrats voted for Bush in Florida, than the 97K that voted for Nader. And Gore lost his home state and West Virginia because of "gun control" ~ i.e. Gore's perceived distance from Middle American Virtue. Despite the fact that as a Congressman he was anti-abortion and was eager at one time to accept the help of rabid homophobe, Rev. Fred Phelps of, "God Hates Fags, " and "Matthew Shephard Is In Hell!" infamy. Michael Pugliese

----- Original Message ----- From: <LeftUnity-Int at yahoogroups.com> To: <LeftUnity-Int at yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 7:47 AM Subject: [LeftUnity-Int] Digest Number 101

1. NaderHatersUSA