zionism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Jul 13 13:50:59 PDT 2001

Max Sawicky wrote:

> Herzl was all you say, but I think it's wrong
> to reduce zionism the movement, a diverse and
> evolving thing, to Herzl's machinations.
>
> At the simplest level, rank and file zionists
> don't know from imperialism. They support a
> homeland. Connected, but with a big difference.

This tends to be true of the general population of any criminal state -- Hitler's Germany, Mussolini's Italy, the ordinary Democratic voter in the U.S. But that is not in the least an excuse for the crime. Certainly it cannot be any excuse for the Settlers, everyone of whom deserves prison more than 95% of the U.S. prison population.

Carrol