zionism

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:45:24 PDT 2001

Not exactly. The settlers are the equivalent of the KKK. I think we can blame the Israeli government, and the population that supports its policies of settlement, in the way we can blame the state governments and white populations that supported them, for condoning and encouraging the Klan's murderousa citivities in, e.g., Georgia and Alaban in the 30s or Mississippi in the 50s and 60s. I do not think this is an exaggeration. The settlers are murderous, racist, violent thugs. Their attitude towards and treatment of the Palestinians in the West Bank is quite similar to the Klan's reign of terror.

--jks