zionism

Seth Ackerman sackerman at FAIR.org
Sun Jul 15 21:21:05 PDT 2001

Brad DeLong wrote:

> >Well, all the primary sources are listed there.
> >
> >But, hey - you don't like Chomsky? How about Bob Woodward?
>
> Ummm... No. Have you read _The Agenda?_ Large chunks of it are... not
> right.
. Woodward's account of that NSC meeting with Bush, Scowcroft, et. al. was based on entries in Bush's private diaries obtained from an independent counsel investigation.

So far, my sources are: Bush's private diaries (via Woodward); Thomas Friedman's contemporaneous reporting based on Bush admin sources (via Chomsky); official summaries of Congressional intelligence briefings (via Newsday); and the excellent Robert Parry, then of Newsweek.

Your sources are: "people who ought to know."

Seth