Conservative Promotes Racial Divisions to Undermine Welfare State

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jul 19 13:47:37 PDT 2001

Methinks it is a multi-variable situation, but I will read your paper. This gets close to some actual economics with which I am familiar.

mbs

. . . Methinks, what makes the difference is a strong working class movement versus the lack of it (see for example the paper by Lester M. Salamon, S. Wojciech Sokolowski, and Helmut K. Anheier _Social Origins of Civil Society: An Overview_ at http://www.jhu.edu/~ccss/pubs/cnpwork/index.html).

wojtek