Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Jul 19 21:15:41 PDT 2001

I have a hard time thinking about how we'd get from this world to one in which Aaron was putting down Black Nationalist in the US in order to claim for himself a more authentic identity.

kelley

---

correction: "I have a hard time thinking about how we'd actually get from this world to the one you imagine, from a world where Aaron puts down Black Nationalists in the US in order to claim for himself a more authentic identity to a world in which Aaron is on board with Black Nationalism.