"Zionism"

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jul 19 21:19:58 PDT 2001

>The majority of Israeli voters have called for finishing off the
>Palestinian presence in the West Bank and Gaza. They have a
>different idea from Mr. Delong as to what constitutes a "secure
>border", and it is not the 1967 Green Line. Or perhaps Delong
>agrees with them...
>
>Brad Mayer

If you had been reading what I have posted, you would know that I do *not* favor the expulsion of the Palestinian and the Israeli Arab population from the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

Life's too short for me to spend time reading and reacting to people who are themselves too lazy to read. It's killfile time. Goodbye.

Brad DeLong