QLEFT: Belgrade Pride attack

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 21 10:25:49 PDT 2001

Alter-ee, is back up? I get messages from them episodically! In Serbia, btw, get in touch with lefties, Andrej Grubacic zapata at sezampro.yu and Milan at prada at beotel.yu Give a raspberry to Stalinist here, Vladimir Krsljanin vlada at sps.org.yu and racist, Mrs. Jela Jovanovic nerajov at EUNET.YU Michael Pugliese

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Christian" <dckomatlcom.net at mindspring.com> To: <queerleft at QueerNet.ORG> Cc: <alter-ee at most.org.pl> Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 11:11 PM Subject: Re: QLEFT: Belgrade Pride attack