Protester Shot in Head, Run Over in Genoa

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jul 21 11:03:24 PDT 2001

I wasn't there, and I would not doubt at all that the police instigated violence, or committed the vast bulk of it. But if a mob of people were throwing rocks at me I would have no compunctions about shooting them. Backing the car over the victim supports the presumption that the shooting itself was uncalled for, and in any case it was gratuitious & vicious. The politics of this are not as clear-cut as some people seem to think.

mbs

What the FUCK? Now there hiring PARAMILITARY FASCISTS. I am watching the news right now. THE PROTESTER HAS DIED.

CNN IS CALLING ANARCHISTS RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS!!! They are blaming all the violence on anarchists. LIES, LIES, LIES.

VISIT WWW.INDYMEDIA.ORG FOR THE TRUTH.