Practical actions against the Israeli Occupation

Luke Benjamin Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Sat Jul 21 16:02:13 PDT 2001

Ah. I thought you were perhaps a Serb apologist. There are, I think, more than a few on the left.

-- Luke ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pugliese" <debsian at pacbell.net> To: "lbo" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 12:07 PM Subject: Re: Practical actions against the Israeli Occupation