Protester Shot in Head, Run Over in Genoa

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Jul 21 19:52:05 PDT 2001

At 07:33 PM 7/21/01 -0700, Alec Ramsdell wrote:

>An Indymedia article noted otherwise, regarding this
>shooting. I'll look for it.
>
> acting in ways
> > that assume that they
> > should is ignorant.
>
>And the policeman is being charged with murder:
>
>www.sfmedia.org/display.php?id=1020IT

and so are 70 protestors, too, right? who do you think is most likely to get locked up in a slammer?

in principele, in light of this info, about sizzlean training, i trust your word, then fine. nonetheless, i still think that there was no reason for them to have shoved boards into their jeep. our audience is not the choir here.

in the US context, it would definitely be a situation in which we'd be utterly foolish to do anything like what i have seen in indy media and in the yahoo photos.

in principle, no matter what the laws are, i do not agree with the use of violence at this stage. violence against property, no problem. against people, even the porkin' sizzlean, no. when we're in the midst of a revo when we have plenty of people on our side, i'll be happy to keep my FFL and arm the frickin revo and pack a grenade launcher for the cause, until then...