Fw: Message from your Oklahoma comrades

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Mon Jul 23 12:01:09 PDT 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Laursen" <laursene at earthlink.net> To: "'NYC-DAN'" <nyc-dan at topica.com>; "'WTO Wall Street'" <wtowallstreet at yahoogroups.com>; "'WTO Nov Message'" <WTO-M-M at topica.com>; "'Seattle on Hudson'" <s.o.h at topica.com>; "'WTO Nov Mobilization'" <autodawg at topica.com> Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 10:32 PM Subject: [wtowallstreet] FW: [Ne-anarchists-d] Message from your Oklahoma comrades

> Hey folks, an EXCELLENT response by some Oklahoma comrades to what's
> happened in Genoa. Could be very helpful to us as we prepare to be
> propagandistically assaulted by the authorities as "violent" in coming
> months.
>
> Eric

At