Protester Shot in Head, Run Over in Genoa

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Jul 23 18:57:29 PDT 2001

At 06:21 PM 7/23/01 -0700, Alec Ramsdell wrote:
>Kelley,
>
>Did this clarify my thoughts?

yes, very much.

> > Those who aren't "in politics," or who don't think
> > of
> > politics or themselves in terms of their class . . .
>
>Sorry about the impacted prose. I'm half-distracted
>at work sometimes, and I try to compress what I have
>to say.

hmmm. you think _I_ would make a judgment on that? me? the one who can't type a clause without a typho or grandma err? me? the one who doesn't catch the subject-verb disagreements? me the one who is distracted by work, phone calls, and testosterone central (rag tag group of kids that run in and outta here all day in the summer!) LOL

>Calling me alex qualifies me to call you smelly. :-)

Wh0000pS! *chagrined*

i did that years ago when i confused you with alex locascio. Back then I used to call you Alec Cat b/c you played the sax! how goes it!?

i'll get back to you more tomorrow. i need to research care and feeding of iguana cause the kid just came home with one. shoulda heard me scream. but mr. iguana's grown on me and i kinda like him. he's so sweet!

kelley