Miss Cleo

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Thu Jul 26 07:24:12 PDT 2001

Since truth is usually better than falsehood this is probably good news --

Kevin Robert Dean wrote:

> Wednesday July 25 8:02 AM ET
> TV Psychic Accused of Consumer Fraud
> By PAUL SLOCA, Associated Press Writer
>
> JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) - Missouri's attorney general
> has filed lawsuits against a television psychic hot
> line for allegedly violating the state's no-call law
> and consumer fraud.

I wonder about this --

> Speaking with a Caribbean accent, Miss Cleo .....

I've heard her too, and the accent sounds phony. I spend a good bit of my time with people from the former British West Indies, and none of them sound much like her. Does anybody know if she's real?

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema