Ethical foundations of the left

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Thu Jul 26 19:49:05 PDT 2001

> However, with that being said, I'm going back to an orthodox
Habermasian
> perspective, and I'll be defending that for the next few weeks.
>
> blessed critique,
> ken
======== Oops and I was going to suggest Nicholas Rescher's 'Pluralism' [which I just pulled off my shelf after getting a chance to reread some of the thread]. His is a pragmatic approach that may be somewhat near to Justin's allusions and he handles/tackles Habermas and Rawls very well. It's a very short book, clear and helps immensely, imo.

Ian