Ethical foundations of the left

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Jul 27 09:59:40 PDT 2001

At 09:59 AM 7/27/01 -0400, Charles Brown wrote:

>CB: Carrol was pointing to a bourgeois something , and I commented on
>Carrol's comment on that bourgeois something.

yeah, carrol was telling ken that his conceptualization of subjectivity/intersubjectivity/objectivity was bourgeois. you jumped in to concur and elaborate. the marxist against ken the wayward theorist.

i pointed out that you're both wrong about what ken was saying.

give people a break. he's writing his damn dissertation. some constructive criticism that he can actually use might be helpful. but tell ing him that he's bourgeois ain't getting him very far.

kelley