Ethical foundations of the left

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 27 11:57:05 PDT 2001

>... but tell ing him that
he's bourgeois ain't getting him very far.

kelley

One of my favorite family tales from my second family, the Kirks, where the Reds and Pinkos have all done much better incomewise, than the "Reagan Democrat" culturally conservative, working class side of the family tree, mostly carpenters and fishermen.

The Stalinist Uncle of Eric, longtime member of the CPUSA, landlord, drunkard leans over the dinner table at the yearly family get-togethers, and shouts, at the SWP member, Trotskyist for decades, factory worker, but nowhere near the landlords wealth and income, " You're booooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Michael Pugliese