Anti-Zionism Is Racism

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jul 28 17:43:03 PDT 2001

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Carrol Cox Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 7:08 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com You are forthright about why you support nationalism when you do. Others are not.

mbs

This is no more hypocritical than to like ice cream because it tastes good while liking mountains because they catch the eye.

Of course the only nationalisms I support or acknowledge the legitimacy of are those that are opposed to U.S., European, or Japanese interests. And the reason I am opposed only to them is other nationalisms are opposed not to _ideas_ of freedom or autonomy but wholly incompatible with the actuality of freedom or autonomy (insofar as freedom or autonomy have any meaning without a following "of" or "for").

And this has little to do one way or another with my relation to "leninism."

Carrol

But we