Fw: The New Communists (Hardt & Negri) by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 28 20:21:51 PDT 2001

Heh, the last time I forwarded a Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. piece to a list, I got asked why did I send a piece by the assasinated leader of the ("Hollywood Nazis") of the American Nazi Party of the 60's. That was George Lincoln Rockwell. That Rockwell once picketed the White House when Eisenhower was President with a sign that read, "Ike Is A Kike!" Photo is in the Frederick Simonelli bio. Michael Pugliese

----- Original Message ----- From: "radtimes" <resist at best.com> To: <Recipient list suppressed> Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 2:04 PM Subject: The New Communists

> http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/newcommunists.html
>
> July 27, 2001
>
> The New Communists
>
> by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
> rockwell at mail.mises.org
>
> What gave rise to Bolshevism at the turn of the century is similarly
> inspiring the movement that looted and burned last week in Genoa, and,
> before that in Quebec City, Davos, and Seattle. The experience of both
> causes shows how violent fanatics can gain a political stronghold, and
> influence the course of history, provided they choose their issues
> carefully-and just as carefully conceal their ambitions.
<snip>