Anti-Zionism Is Racism

Sun Jul 29 13:22:27 PDT 2001

>>> sawicky at bellatlantic.net 07/28/01 05:02PM >>>

I have noted previously on PEN-L that some leninist support for nationalism is totally hypocritical, since it is premised entirely on opposition to the U.S. or Europe, not on any commitment to ideas of freedom or autonomy per se. But we don't have many leninists here on LBO, and perhaps none for whom my criticism applies.

CB: That sounds like a provocation here.

And I sure hope Michael gave you a reprimand when you said on PEN-L.