Ethical foundations of the left

Kenneth MacKendrick kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 30 15:42:29 PDT 2001

At 04:17 AM 7/31/01 +1100, you wrote:

>A Habermasian diagnosis as to what was missing in the discussion
>(constituent/procedure-wise) would make for edifying reading, I reckon.
>You or Ken game?

Well, I've used up my three per day postings for the next four years or so, and I haven't actually got any work done in the last few days... so I'm not really game for anything. My apologies but I'm going to have to take a holiday from debating Habermas and stick to reading his work. I'll try to keep up with the posts, but I'm going to refrain form responding too much more...

love to all, ken