Notes from My Home Town

Joanna Sheldon cjs10 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 30 13:44:26 PDT 2001

Okay, who ELSE comes from a place (no Californians allowed to reply) with a guide book to its "experience"? Hey? I'm herewith starting a rumour that Ithaca is in competition with Berkeley for the Most Birkenstocked.

More of note, the Feds are apparently on to local money, and -- they LIKE it?

More confused than ever, Joanna

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Graphtech Documentation & Translation Services Writing, information design, editing, & proofreading Translation: French, German into UK or US English Also UK<>US English * C. Joanna Sheldon, PhD Ph/F: +61 2 6242 9758 * Mobile: +61 411 518 558 ------------------ www.overlookhouse.com -------------------