Fw: Green Infighting

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Mon Jul 30 16:05:16 PDT 2001

Image if Nader had got 5% of the vote & the money that goes along with it - this infighting would be much worse.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul" <webmaster at globalcircle.net> To: <GreenParty2001 at yahoogroups.com> Cc: <and.individuals at mail3.registeredsite.com> Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 12:19 PM Subject: [greenfreespeech] The "Big Lie" technique and the myths that split the party