Ethical foundations of the left

Tue Jul 31 06:06:37 PDT 2001

I'd say from what you say your sister is being unethical in the way she is treating you and her kids. Is she going to give you a lot of money ?

Charles Brown

>>> kwalker2 at gte.net 07/30/01 09:50PM >>>
this was a serious question to either justin or the list. i want an answer damn it! :)

why would someone, in this instance, my mother, tell my sister that she's not really a mother?

yes, we're still on habermas and this will answer justin's q.

kelley