Ethical foundations of the left

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Jul 31 19:41:51 PDT 2001

what you described is exactly what habermas is up to, that's the problem. so, you didn't disregard him at all, but elaborated on him. like ken said, get out the books and quote something and tell me i'm wrong. because right now, most of you are pulling smoke out of your behinds in order to argue. so, you end up saying something that you think habermas doesn't say. but you're wrong! did you even read my response to marta?

kelley