ritalin

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Fri Jun 1 20:27:17 PDT 2001

I think Wotjek likes playing the role of "Wotjek the Incorrigible."

Peter ------

Being from the Cheech and Chong wing of the over-the-hill gang I think I can understand why his parents concluded it was drinks for them, jail for him.

On the other hand, my parents concluded it was drinks for them while they considered my disposition, and then they left it at that. I have come to believe that was a positive and progressive stance on parenthood for the times. I am sure if the right medication had been available for me, they would have taken it.

Chuck Grimes