Something you're not likely to see from me again soon

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Sat Jun 2 04:53:17 PDT 2001

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Peter Kosenko wrote:

> quotation of Adorno to Adorno enthusiasm. But I
> really wish that Dennis had explained the
> relationship of the quote to the review, because
> there was not a "fit" between Adorno's approach to
> ethics and what was attributed to Badiou.

Actually, it was meant to underline the affinities between Adorno and Badiou. Skidelsky's piece was a hack job, just an ugly Red-baiting smear which dressed up a few misquotes of Kant to indulge in the sort of mindless radical-bashing, which I expect we'll see much more of in the future, once the global Left begins to flex its muscles. I probably didn't stress this enough in my post.

-- Dennis