Something you're not likely to see from me again soon

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 3 10:51:05 PDT 2001

Two cites to add to Michael Pollock's re: Heideggerian marxists. (With the proviso I've never read, Husserl or other phenomenologists in any depth, except Merleau-Ponty. And what is the connection between phenomenology and Heidegger anyway? Wasn't a philosophy major...). Karel Kosik, "Dialectics of the Concrete, " trans. by Karel Kovanda. Works of Enzo Paci, an Italian that Paul Piccone of Telos, in the early 70's wrote some about. See the collection of early Telos pieces from a canadian conference, "Towards a new marxism." Telos Press. http://www.google.com/search?q=Enzo+Paci+phenomenological+marxism Michael Pugliese