Something you're not likely to see from me again soon

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:18:45 PDT 2001

Ah, yes. I recall the conversations well. My favorite was on a bus: Pretty girl: What do you do? Me (hopefully): I'm a philosopher. PG: Philosophy!!?? I thought that went out with the Greeks and the Romans! Or my sister the carpenter, when I offered (after passing the bar) to exchange work in kind. "But what can you do that I would need?" --jks