Volunteers for Feedback on my Internet Book Draft?

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Tue Jun 5 09:24:31 PDT 2001

Hi all,

In a break from slagging back and forth, I was wondering if any folks would be interested in looking over drafts of my book on the history of the government's Internet policies and its effects on economic development. Based on my dissertation, I need to get the rewrites done by the end of the summer.

While it's being published by an academic press, my goal is to make it accessible by sophisticated but non-academic audiences with interest in the issues. It would be great to get feedback from anyone interested especially on flagging any passages that are confusing or assuming more knowledge than it should. And any other political critiques or suggestions are welcome - even if I maintain the right to keep my screwed up interpretive views intact
:)

Email me privately if interested. I can email you chapters. Thanks.

-- Nathan Newman