Russia new labour code

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 5 19:02:20 PDT 2001

Questions?

-Does anyone have better information on this matter?

-What is the KPRF doing??? Is it true they are supporting it?

-What is ISWoR???

Alexandre

ISWoR is Lisa Taylor and Steve Myers in the UK. I've e-mailed Lisa occasionally, as she is on a list I am on, Right-Wing Influences on the Left. Both Lisa and Steve are relatively orthodox Trots but, I don't know from which of the Heinz 57 varieties of Trotskyism they might have been active in. ISWoR, agitates for and publicizes working class struggles in the fSU.

KPRF? I'm on Johnson's Russia List http://www.cdi.org/russia/johnson/ from www.cdi.org so I should know! But, I don't. And, I wouldn't trust the www.left.ru website. I don't know if the UK left monthly, Labour Focus on Eastern Europe, still comes out. Those folks would know.

I'll look for more reportage on this new Labor Code. Michael Pugliese