Hunting Captain Ahab: Psychological Warfare and the Melville Revival

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Jun 5 21:11:25 PDT 2001

As I recall Clare eventually was perceived to be too left and was kind of run out of KPFK by the liberal and moderate forces during one of the stations several incarnations. Lots of good shows and people have left there over the years I've been listening. The news is just awful -- just AWFUL these days. Clare was one of my favorites. Marta