Rumsfeld's Ominous Noises on China

Steve Grube s.grube at home.com
Tue Jun 5 21:39:48 PDT 2001

>From below: "Seems to me to be one of those rare
fissures in the ruling class, with the hardline right into bashing China while the mainstream wants to do business." (from D. Henwood)

I recall from G. William Domhoff that the far right (NAM, US Chamber of Commerce) tended to be fairly nationalistic in extreme ways where the moderate right (the top multi-nationals) where the ones who would always tend towards access to foreign mkts. -Steve Grube