fantasy and economic organization

Wed Jun 6 08:45:14 PDT 2001

Pravda. 5 June 2001. Cutting edge science: we should work 3 hours a day.

"Ecomathermics"---this is the name of a new science founded by Dr. V. Burdakov.

The new science is believed to combine the achievements of economics, mathematics, and thermodynamics. According to Dr. Burdakov, the new synthetic science will help man have a deeper insight into the secrets of ageing and even optimize the country's socio-economic policy.

Man has 5 basic demands, according to Dr. Burdakov.

They are demands for energy, transport, information, production (work, activity), and security. To satisfy each of those demands, various resources are consumed (materials, time, volume, finances, and other). Therefore, one can find the ratio between those 5 demands in man's life and figure out the proper share of each. Proceeding from this, one can calculate precisely how much effort and time is needed to satisfy each of the above demands. In the scientist's view, man falls ill and gets older exactly due to the fact that he fails to correctly allocate his time to satisfy his basic demands.

In other words, Dr. Burdakov puts forward a formula using which one can make his of her life more efficient, full-fledged, and even extend it.

For this purpose, each of the basic requirements should be spared a time which is proportional to their ideal ratio, according to the "Khimiya i Zhizn" (Chemistry and Life) journal. So, at a mature age man should spend on "energy procedures" (sleep, rest, meals) 9 hours, for satisfying transport requirements (trips, shopping, walking), 6.5 hours, for receiving information, 1.5 hours. In the scientist's view, we abuse the "production requirement" since it should make up just a little more than 3 hours a day. Instead, we spend too little time on our "security," including toilet, hygienic procedures, gymnastics, cleaning one's home, etc.

Moreover, using the new science, one can, according to Dr. Burdakov, make plans in shaping the socio-economic policy, including budget expenditures.

For example, payments should be effected, first of all, to those who ensure the country's energy supply, than to transport workers, then to security services, production workers. Finally, payment should be effected to those working in the filed of information, including, according to Dr. Burdakov, managers, financiers, telecom workers, those working in mass media, those engaged in education, science and culture.

In this case, the country's president will be the last to get his salary.