populist.org column on Sullivan and Judicial Nominations

kelley kelley at interpactinc.com
Wed Jun 6 20:21:20 PDT 2001

At 10:41 PM 6/6/01 -0400, Nathan Newman wrote:

> [...]

it was gratuitous use of the issue. not once did you even take up the complicated issues involved and couldn't be bothered to get much of it right. furthermore, i'm not debating personal lives in the least. this isn't about gossip but about the rhetorical use of naturalized sex and sexuality and it was, when i raised the barebacking issue, an attempt to have an adult conversation about sex panic politics and safer sex campaigns. there was no attempt to talk about some one person's private life, nathan.

now, could you explain to me why you 1. seem to think that signorelle is a civil libertarian and 2. where he expressed glee? or, do you frequently write opinion pieces full of fabricated claims?