Empire, nationalism, etc.

Thu Jun 7 14:22:27 PDT 2001

>>> pbond at wn.apc.org 06/07/01 06:14PM >>>
> Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 12:54:58 -0400 From:
> "Charles Brown" <CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us> CB: "The struggle
> continues: victory is certain" and "Amandla" , "Power to Blacks",
> are slogans of the South African People in the movement to end
> apartheid. So, in this case , victory was won.

Comrade, the week after DeBeers has run away with nearly $20 billion in apartheid loot, you just can't be serious. All stats coming in are showing the mass of South Africans LESS powerful in socio-economic respects than before 1994.

((((((((

CB: It's like Claude Anderson has stats showing that Black Americans own the same % of U.S. wealth as during slavery. Still, I see the abolition of slavery as a big victory.

Less powerful in socio-economic respects. How about in power respects ?

(((((((

Another slogan for your collection, comrade Charles: "A Luta Continua"-- loosely translated by the victors as "May the Looting Continue."

Meanwhile, off to battle the World Economic Forum and its lackeys in the ANC, as they meet in Durban (protests today in CT were great, and more as well, in Jo'burg tomorrow). Here's some of the agit-prop:

((((((((

CB: Could those protests have occurred during apartheid ?

Hey , I got another slogan for you: The more things change, the more they stay the same.