lbo-talk-digest V1 #4444

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 8 13:03:24 PDT 2001

Gotta run out the door but, a quick answer...Most gay men, this one included, settle down in their 30's. I'll find some stats on #'ers of sex partners, maybe from a researcher at UCSF, that did a study on HIV- gay men and their sexual history, that I as part of about 5 yrs. ago.

That said, it is pretty prevalent among young gay men in urban areas to get fuckedx as often as possible when they are just "out". But, don't believe those stats from the groups like the family Research Council that allege all gay men have had something like a thousand contacts. Like, I wish... Michael Pugliese