Fwd: Welcome to the land of the politically correct

Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca
Tue Jun 12 12:40:19 PDT 2001

Perhaps you two gentlemen, David and Carrol, should expound on what the hell you both mean by the terms you use e.g. racism, cultural differences, terrorism, instead of tossing them about as if only your interpretation is the one that matters: SPEAK CLEARLY SO ANOTHER CAN FOLLOW YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Todd

P.S. Sorry for the shouting, but it's driving me up a wall to watch you two talk past each other; put some meat on the bones I've been seeing.