coerced treatment

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Jun 13 09:32:00 PDT 2001

Everyone takes their chances. And with the medical profession, just as with capitalists selling you something, you better know something about your condition. Otherwise you turn yourself over to someone in blind trust -- and I would not recommend that with all the horror stories I know about. The rich can be recommended to get ineffective and costly back surgery that leaves them worse off than before too you know.

Marta

-- Marta Russell author, Los Angeles, CA http://disweb.org/ Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html