Query on Formatting, was [Fwd: Marriage rate continues to fall - NBC News 6/13/01]]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 14 09:44:38 PDT 2001

Christopher,

Were the >s in the original post as it came to you, or did you use the "quote" option on the fwd button and thereby add them yourself. They serve absolutely no purpose in this post, since there is only one writer. Note that no >s are added in this post, since I used the inline option rather than the quote option. (Terms may differ on programs other than Netscape, which I use.)

Carrol

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [Fwd: Marriage rate continues to fall - NBC News 6/13/01] Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:59:16 -0400 From: Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema <crdbronx at erols.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com To: DSANET <asdnet at igc.topica.com>, lbo <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>

Smartmarriages© wrote:

> subject: Marriage rate continues to fall -- NBC News 6/13/01
>
> from: Smart Marriages
>
> Marriage rate continues to fall
>
> Younger generation searching for soul mate, not just mate
>
> Are young people
> setting impossibly high standards for taking the plunge? NBC¹s Anne Thompson
> reports.
>
> By Anne Thompson NBC NEWS June 13 ‹
>
> As most families already know from

[clip]