coerced treatment

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Jun 16 15:55:12 PDT 2001

One more point to make on this. People are often sent to hospitals from nursing homes and other institutions with decubitis ulcers that you describe here. So 24 hour staffed facilities with nurses, aids, etc. are neglecting patients as well. And the hospital turns around and sends them back to the same rathole institution. Marta